Cutover CEO Ky Nichol spoke to Andrew Elphick, Director of Open Innovation Internal Programs at Barclays, on Rise Radio.
They discussed a number of topics, including:
- The best productivity apps
- The Barclays Techstars accelerator
- Creating an enterprise application that people wanted to use
- The founding of Cutover and developing an initial prototype into an enterprise-ready platform
- Cutover's plans for expansion into the US
- The challenges of growing a good company culture
- Future plans for developing the Cutover platform
- The future of work
- Tips for new entrepreneurs and founders
Listen to the full interview here.