This white paper will teach you five steps to accelerate your response to potential threats and help you bounce back quicker.
2020 saw a huge increase in the number of DDoS attacks, and in May 2021, bad actors used ransomware to successfully targeted critical US national industrial infrastructure and got their payout.
- Easing fear by implementing a consistent approach to rigorous Cyber/InfoSec best practices (NIST/ISO)
- Putting practices in place to instil real confidence in your preventative measures, but also (more critically) in your reactions to an incident
- Orchestrating your InfoSec/Cyber response with your BCM/ITDR execution capabilities with real-time visibility
- Learning from the past (yours and others) to ensure that you interrogate and strengthen your security posture
- Risk Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- Risk Control Manager