Automated runbook technology
Are you still using static documents and spreadsheets along with multiple communications tools to manage the operations across your enterprise applications?
Unify operational processes using Cutover’s runbook technology to improve efficiency and reduce risk across your enterprise applications. Gain greater visibility and control over the planning, testing, and execution of your IT disaster recovery, cyber recovery, cloud migration, and software release and patching.
Benefits of automated runbook technology
Do you still rely on spreadsheets, conference calls, and disparate tooling when preparing for and executing a recovery, release, or migration? Use Cutover’s automated runbooks to be prepared for anything and execute successfully.
- Create standardization across your application operations with a centralized template repository.
- Standardize and automate your global communications in one place, so the right people are engaged at the right time.
- Visualize critical paths and gain real-time visibility and reporting into runbook execution.
- Meet regulatory compliance with the immutable and auto-generated audit log.
- Identify areas for process improvement with the post-execution analytics.
- Extend the value of your existing technology by seamlessly integrating third-party solutions and applications with the REST API.