What makes a cloud disaster recovery (DR) plan effective and what steps can you take to improve your planning, testing, and live recovery? Before you begin building your cloud DR plan, it’s important to have some foundational knowledge about your cloud architecture, cloud DR nuances, testing plans, effective communication, and regulatory requirements.
Cutover’s in-house cloud recovery experts share 10 detailed tips for how to build and run the most effective cloud DR procedures.
- Organization of a recovery strategy and plans by cloud workload tiers
- Tips to structure runbooks for efficiency and visibility
- How to streamline your cloud DR process with integrations across the technology recovery stack
- Ways to measure recovery time actuals (RTAs) against recovery time objectives (RTOs)
- The importance of practicing how you play by testing to ensure practices for a live recovery