Today’s financial services CIOs face immense pressure to manage and operate their organizations like startups - fast and nimble. However, the size and increasing complexity of financial enterprises make this difficult, leading to sharp rises in the number of outages that cause downtime and financial losses.
The uptick in IT-related incidents within the FS sector and the far-reaching impact on customers and businesses has led to increased regulatory scrutiny and pressure for FS firms to remain compliant. This paper explores the key challenges FS firms face when trying to stay resilient against IT failures, as well as how Collaborative Automation can help them improve their level of resilience and compliance.
- Why an interconnected world creates a greater risk of IT failures
- Why technology resilience is more important than ever
- How traditional methods of managing risk compromise technology resilience
- How Collaborative Automation can help you achieve success
- What the future holds for resilience