Runbooks can help to
- Reduce repetitive planning
- Automate manual tasks
- Connect teams and technology in one place
- Replace static spreadsheets
- Provide a more efficient work approach
- Reduce planning and testing time
In this guide, you will learn about:
- The different types of runbooks
- The top benefits of using runbooks
- Automated runbooks
- The features of a Cutover runbook
Runbook technology can provide significant benefits such as:
- Reduce event planning and execution time by 50%.
- Reduce incidents by 20% on average, saving nearly $1.3 million over three years.
- Increase audit efficiency and reduce audit preparation time by an average of 60%, saving nearly $243,000 over three years.