Cyber recovery is unpredictable and complex due to the difficulty in determining the blast radius of attack and data affected. As cyber threats constantly evolve, recovery plans need to be regularly exercised and hardened for a strong security resilience posture. While static tools may have helped you manage cyber recoveries, automated runbooks provide a faster, more efficient and reliable way.
In this eGuide, learn how Cutover’s automated runbooks can help you de-risk cyber recovery through:
- Automating orchestration for cyber recovery with runbooks
- Gaining enterprise visibility and report on cyber recovery progress
- Staying agile during cyber recovery with dynamic runbooks
- Automating runbooks with the API and integrations
- Analyzing post-execution analytics and regulatory audit logs