Disaster recovery is the process of getting services back online after a failure or outage, while resilience aims to avoid incidents and disasters altogether. This white paper will support you through building or improving continuity plans.
1. Why are traditional methods of executing disaster recovery becoming inadequate?
2. Should you choose a recovery or resilience approach?
3. Why do we still need disaster recovery?
4. How can Cutover help you with disaster recovery?
5. How to make communication with stakeholders seamless during an outage
This white paper is perfect for disaster recovery professionals in roles such as:
Disaster Recovery Specialist
Risk and Resilience Roles
Disaster Recovery Manager